The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Age of consent.
We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 18. In the case it comes to our attention that the information collected belongs to a child, that information will immediately be removed. If you believe that we might have any personal information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we collect.
- Depending on your use of our Services, we may collect information you provide by creating an Account: your name, email address, date of birth, physical address, shipping address.
- We automatically collect technical data from all visitors to the Website;
- Payment Information – we may collect details of any requests or transactions you make through our Services. All payment information you submit is collected and used by our Payment processors in accordance with their Privacy policies.
- We may also collect personal information from you as a result of your email, social media or telephone communications with us.
- How we use collected information.
We use the information you gave us or that we collected:
- to provide you with the information and Services that you request from us;
- to identify you and authenticate your Account, to communicate with you and notify you about changes to our Service;
- to process payments – we rely on third parties to process cards so we must share your payment information with third parties;
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Services;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To verify activity as we deem necessary; to respond to your inquiries, requests and complaints.
Where we store the collected information
- All the Personal data will be securely stored on our server, with only a limited number of our employees having access to them.
- We will delete all the personal data stored for the purposes of providing Services:
- a) If User asks to opt-out from our Services, we will delete all the personal data of a concrete User;
- b) After termination of these Terms.
- How we share collected information.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- We may share your Personal information as required by law: in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, such as to comply with reporting requirements, a subpoena, or similar legal process; in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity or as we believe reasonably necessary to protect or enforce our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others.
- Third party links.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any such website, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Compromise of Personal Information
We will promptly notify you if your personal information becomes compromised. We do not accept liability for any unintentional disclosure or a disclosure that occurs due to a security breach of our systems or facilities.